Kindly read the instructions carefully before entering the form
1. All fields are mandatory.
2. Passport size photo to be attached in JPEG format only.
3. Identity cards and course completion certificate will be issued in the registered name.
4. Registration process to be done after remitting the fees in the bank.
5. Registration requires bank details like bank name, branch, date of payment, transaction id, amount paid etc.,
6. For group payments made in bank, same challan can be uploaded.
7. Each candidate should register online separately and procure their unique registration form number.
8. Scanned copies of Degree certificates, college identity card (for students) and bank challan should be attached.
9. In case of part payment option, the balance payment is to be remitted in the same account and details of the same to be submitted through the online payment form itself.
Course Duration: 6 Days. Module A, Module B, Module C
The 6 days’ Workshop on Mulligan Concept offers a basic and advanced level of information and clinical expertise to all participants irrespective of their previous clinical experience and knowledge in manual therapy.
The participants will be exposed to the application of manual therapy, specifically the Mulligan Concepts with integration of High velocity Thrusts and Neural mobilization.
The proposed dates: Will be intimated to the candidates or the candidates can also enquire in person by call. Dates adjoining the second and fourth weekends are being planned.
|Timings:||9 AM TO 5 PM|
|Seats available:||35 seats|
|Resource person:||MR. JIBU GEORGE VARGHESE MPT, CMP, COMPT, MCTA Certified Mulligan Concept Teacher|
|Modules:||1. Module A (2 days) – Cervical spine, Thoracic spine, ribs and Upper extremity
2. Module B (2 days) – Lumbar spine Sacroiliac joint and Lower extremity
3. Module C (2 days) – Advanced techniques, Mulligan Taping, Pain Releasing Phenomenon, Clinical progressions.
|Course Venue:||The venue of the workshop will be informed to the registered candidates by email or by voice call.|
|Course requirements :|| Dresses worn should be loose and comfortable clothing, half pants. Finger
nails must be cut and trimmed. Wearing the wrist watch and ornaments during the workshop is not advisable.
Females should have their hair tied behind the head.
Each participant should bring one small and large thin towel.
For the taping component, it is advisable that hair be removed to prevent discomfort.
|Contact details:||For enquiries, please contact – Admin – 9841199942/9840332339|
|Course fee:||Rs 21,000/- (including tution fee, course certificate and course material, manual therapy kit and lunch).|
|Eligibility:||Final year BPT students, qualified physiotherapists, Physiotherapy Interns, Post graduate students.|
Please deposit the amount to (NEFT/RTGS):
The payment form can be filled only after remitting the course fee in the above mentioned account in order to enter all required details. In case of part payment, the payment form should be filled a second time with the registration form number provided earlier.
Important: Please make a note of the transaction ID of the RTGS/NEFT which must be mentioned in the registration form. If a direct deposit is done to the account using the bank challan, a scanned copy of the counter foil must be attached with the registration form in the provided area.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellation requests must be in written format. There will be a cancellation fee of 6% of the course fee towards administrative work. However, if we do not / can’t offer a seat or if the course is cancelled / postponed by the institute, the entire payment will be refunded back.
Copyright © 2017 REVIVAL INSTITUTE OF MANUAL THERAPY. All rights reserved | Design by Microshare